Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Caden

First of all I have to say Happy Birthday to our grandson, Caden. Today is his first birthday. He is number 4 of our 5 grandchildren.
Today was spent getting all of the sand and salt off of the motor home. This is were we hang out when we are not on the road. Actually, we have been hanging out here for some 35 years. I have been trying to get all of the washing done, sorting mail, etc. Since we are going to be here for a few weeks I am going to try to restore some of the pictures that I deleted from our previous trips.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Gosh time flys!!! He is a good looking guy. Give him a hug from Sherri and I.

    Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dortha, we have a grandson named Caden too! I thought it was a really different name. Our Caden is 5.

    Sandra_ON (from chat)

    ReplyDelete