Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and this is hoping all of you mothers out there had a great day. I hope you were as fortunate as I was and got to see each of your children. It is has been a come and go sort of day around here, some came and went, and then others came, and then the first ones came back. We visited, and ate, and visited some more and ate some more. I enjoyed every minute of the day as I always enjoy it when I have a child or a grandchild around.

I count my blessings each time I see them. I am so grateful to have watched my children grow into successful and responsible adults. They each have their own families now and I marvel at watching them parent their children. It is such an awesome responsibility in the world we live in today. And I truly know that it is by the grace of God that they too will become successful young adults.

Again, here is to all of you mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day and at heart we all truly know that everyday is mother's day.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I am late with the Happy thing....Not speedy when it comes to remembering. Anyway hope you had a Happy Moms Day Dortha

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete