Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Midweek Update

I am just checking in to say "hi" to all that read. I can't believe it is already Wednesday. We have been busy this week just doing the things that have to be taken care of. Monday, I spent the day with my mom, errands, lunch, of course, an eye doctor appointment for her, and a piano recital for number one granddaughter.


Yesterday, was more of the same. My nephew dropped mom off here at the house and we left to run more errands, lunch, again, another doctor's appointment and then off to run the after school "jeep" route. It was then home to get homework done and get to a soccer game and of course don't forget dinner and a stop at Wally World.


By this time it is time to sign on for a visit with all of my chat room friends. WOW, we have really had a full house the last couple of nights. It is fun to visit everynight and see what is going on with everyone across the miles. I have made a couple of new friends this week and am glad that they have joined in on our little party. I am so excited that all of you are as excited as we are about the upcoming rally. We are going to have so much fun. I am just disappointed that all of us can't be in attendance.


Today, I am back to the regular routine, a little laundry, painting a couple of books, a little cleaning in the motor home, and catching up on my blog. I am not going to bore anyone with this routine schedule, so for now I will just say hope everyone out there is having a great week and looking forward to the holiday weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You made me soooo tired. Whats with the going 100 miles a minute. You need to slow down and smell the diesel on the highway. Sounds like you are doing all the work. Do the kids get to help out LOL.

    Joe and Sherri

    Hi Mark

    ReplyDelete