Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need A Fix

Just to let everyone know that we arrived safely in Red Bay.  We will be here for about a week.  We are scheduled to get into a service bay by the end of the week.  Afterwards, we will be waiting our turn to get that once a year oil change.  Once all of that is taken care of, we are looking forward to a stop in Birmingham to visit with my brother and his family.

Not only does the motor home need a fix or two, so does my computer.  Since Mark's computer doesn't have all those little extra blogging features that I am use to, I will probably keep my posting to a minimum.

So, for now, we are just sitting in Camp Red Bay waiting on all the needed fixes!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh hope all your boo-boos are taken care of quickly so you can get back on the road!~

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete