Thursday, January 6, 2011

Home Alone...

I'm not sure what happened to this week, but it is almost gone.  We have enjoyed beautiful days, warm temperatures, and lots of activity.

With the help of a few of the other ladies here at Retama, we have organized a craft day and look forward to getting that started in the next week or so.  Then there has been water aerobics, bike riding, line dancing, and shopping.

However, while I have been out having all the fun, Mark has been home alone...and that might not have been a good idea. LOL

Today while I was out having fun with the girls, he entertained himself by

having Victor and his crew

DSC_0001-1

clean out the center flower bed.

  I wasn't really pleased

DSC_0008-5

with the way it looked and wanted to do something a little different.  So, they made me a clean slate to work with...it was out with the old...and the new is still to be determined.

After cleaning out the flower bed, the guys

DSC_0002-1

removed a section of grass behind the coach house, so

DSC_0004-1

Mark could start working on the fence.

  Thanks Niles

DSC_0005-1

for lending a hand.

Of course, everyone needs supervision, and that job belonged to

DSC_0007-1

Sue and Cathy and I.  We assured them they were doing a great job.

Once the post were all set, we sat, and enjoyed visiting and planning the next steps to the projects.  Looks like tomorrow there will be a trip to the nursery and the lumberyard!

And...I guess, I better think twice about leaving Mark home alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment