Monday, June 2, 2008

A Better Today

Well, I would like to say that things around here are much better today. Karen and Mark are both back among the living. Kourtney stayed here with me today. She is eating better and at least was somewhat interested in taking her bottle. She also napped pretty good. Okay, so much for the medical report. And by the way, thanks, to all last night that sent their best.

So today, I was pretty much back on my plan for getting things ready for the rally. I did the laundry and got the ironing done, so that will be easy to keep up for the rest of the week. Tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment and will run some of my errands while I am out about. I am making my lists and checking them twice to make sure I have everything I think I want before we leave. Then again, there is always Wal-Mart when we get there.

I was looking on-line today and refreshed my memory about Branson. I located the outdoor shopping mall down by the river and saw that there is also an outlet mall in the area. Mark looked up Lamberts and refreshed his memory about how to get there.

Hope everyone had a good Monday and is on the count down to rally time. For this location it is now 6 days until departure and 7 until arrival at the campground.

1 comment:

  1. I have laundry to do tonight. Then I have to clean up the bay and get it organized. Time has really gone by fast.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete