Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just A Quick Note

My wifi doesn't seem to want to cooperate, so I just wanted everyone to know that we haven't gotten lost. We will be here in Summerdale until Thursday when we travel west to Marksville, LA. We will be there for a couple of days before heading on to Texas for the holidays.

Yesterday we took a afternoon drive over to Mobile Bay and down to Dauphin Island. Today Ellie and I went to Weight Watchers. I made my goal this week and will start on my six week of maintenance to earn my lifetime status. I was sooo excited. I started this in 2002 and quit before I made lifetime. After Ellie's visit and stay at Camp Taz, she was ready to get back on program. She encouraged me to also pick up where I left off a few years back. So, thanks Ellie, and this has been fun having a buddy to count points with and I know we will continue to do so even when we aren't together. And, congratulations on your big loss today.

Speaking of points...

Tomorrow we are joining Randy and Terry for lunch at Lambert's. Not sure what that will do to the point count, but we have made it through Paula's, Uncle Bubba's, and Mrs. Wilkes, so we can conquer Lambert's too! LOL

Tonight we got together with Glynn and Sylvia for dinner at Jim and Ellie's motorhome. Jim boiled some shrimp, Ellie made Broccoli Slaw and Peach Cobbler, Sylvia made Chicken and Fruit Salad, and I made Stirfry Veggies and Rice. We had a great visit. Glynn and Sylvia will be leaving tomorrow making their way towards Jacksonville. Safe travels to you too, it's been fun and hope to see you down the road.

Well, I am going to wrap this up before I loose my connections. See you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Travel safe...I see You got in touch with Sherri...she was going to call you today but said it was too early. OK I know you two will make some good plans...I should know about them when I get home tonight.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete