Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Cloudy Cold Day

This was another cloudy and cold day. We were slow to get around and had nothing planned until later in the day, when we were to meet up with friends from Fort Worth.

Finally, after several cups of coffee, Mark went to wash the car and do a couple of loads of laundry. While he was gone, I decided to make some carrot cake muffins.

We just hung out this afternoon until time to go to dinner. We had friends from Fort Worth here in town. They had been on vacation at South Padre and were one their way home. It was back to the Big Fisherman, but they have such good food, you can't go wrong! It is the third time we have been there since last Monday, but I haven't had the same thing twice. LOL, being here for 6 weeks, I wonder if I will have the opportunity to try out one of everything?

Well, that has been our day here in cloudy, cold Rockport, Texas. I certainly hope tomorrow brings a ray of sunshine. And, I hope wherever you are, that you have ray of sunshine in your day and a blessed week.

1 comment:

  1. Well my dearest friend I would not know it I have sun outside or not. I am confined to this office and these four walls. I will have to report what it is doing outside when I get off work. I hear that we are in for some cold icy weather tonight and tomorrow.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete