Friday, October 17, 2008

Cool, Rain, and Reflextions

Today you knew that fall was definitely in the air. I woke around 3:15 am to the sound of rain on the rooftop. And, all day, it has been cool and cloudy with a little drizzle on and off.

I decided early on that I just wanted to stay in and have a do nothing sort of day. So I have played around on the Internet, looking at pictures from the week, sorting recipes, and cooking.

Mark has been in and out all day and trying not to be bored. Jim and Ellie went out for a while to pick up some things for the fur kids at Petsmart. After they returned from their shopping trip we put dinner together. Jim made White Chili and I made Broccoli Cornbread and Dump Cake. It was the perfect dinner for a cool fall evening.

The guys are looking forward to tomorrow which promises to be a little drier and a little warmer. I think they have waxing on their minds as Jim is anxious to try out his new buffer.

I to am looking forward to a little warmer and drier Saturday. Hope you all have a great weekend wherever you are.


Since I have no new pictures, please enjoy a few more of the pictures that reflects this great week.










No comments:

Post a Comment