Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It’s Wednesday Already…

Wow, not sure where the last few days have gone, but it is Wednesday already.  Monday was laundry day for me, and yesterday, I had lunch with a friend.
Mark was still busy with his waxing and
Blog 004
wheel polishing…wow…
Blog 005
nice job.
Now that the motor home is finished, I guess his next project will be the car.  But, that will have to be another day as today
Blog 012
is not fit for anything but the ducks.
So, needless to say, this has been an inside day…I have spent most of the day playing on the computer and reading.  Mark has been reading magazines and
Blog 014
the atlas.  He has been researching the US National Forest Campground Guide.  Thanks, Howard and Linda for giving him something to do today.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be sure and show Mike the pictures of your beautifully clean coach! I was just telling him yesterday how dirty ours was looking and what do you know....today it is raining! LOL
    It looks nice!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just wondering how many photo's there are of Mark polishing his wheels, I think I even have one somewhere.....lol.

    ReplyDelete