Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It’s Official

Today is December 1 and the Christmas countdown is officially underway.

Kourtney and her snowman

Count Down To Christmas 003

will make sure we stay on track.

And, speaking of countdowns, I am on a countdown of my own.

Last week, I told Mark I really, really, really wished I could have dinner with Jim and Ellie.  Well, the only problem with that is that I am in Texas and they are in California.   Well, as it turns out, I am getting one more early Christmas present and on Sunday, we are flying to San Diego to spend a few days with them…Yeah, I am so excited!

You will have to stay tuned for the adventure that awaits there.

  The next best thing to family is friends.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful is that!! Mark is an alright guy. Have fun and tell Jim and Ellie hello from us. By the way Becky is having open heart surgery this coming Monday...keep her in your prayers.

    Miss Ya

    ReplyDelete