Friday, November 12, 2010

A Work In Progress…

Our work in progress is coming together day by day.  I can’t believe we have been here less than a month and have accomplished as much as we have.

I finally finished

DSC_0004-8

the wall collage.  All the pictures are from our trips.  And, the cross is the print that Lynette, made for us.  Thanks Lynette, it looks great in the collage.

I also found

DSC_0006-6

these two tiles that helped make this wall look a little more finished.

Then, I had so much fun with the wall words, that I decided to try my hand with a little

DSC_0009-7

wall art.  I am on the lookout for some butterflies to add to the flowers.

Today, Mark picked up the

DSC_0001-9

new refrigerator.

And, with it in place, I was pleased with the way

DSC_0002-8

this side of the room is shaping up.  I still have a few thoughts, and I am sure they will fall into place as I start to work on

DSC_0004-7

the other side.  Guess that means a shopping trip or two.  I have one piece of furniture left to shop for and then I will put this work in progress on hold until after the holidays.

Thanks for all the great compliments!

6 comments:

  1. It looks GREAT!! Can't wait to see it (and you two) someday!!

    Deb & Rod

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks great!!! Good job! It is a room that makes you smile and feel comfortable and "at home" in. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice Moppah. Looks really nice. Isn't it fun to decorate a new place.

    Take Care
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coach house is taking shape. Good job on your decor choices and the wall art looks great. Hope someday we will get down that way to see first hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous!! Dortha, you have such a great eye and your creations are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete