Thursday, January 15, 2009

Preparing To Travel

Oh, my, oh, my...today is Thursday and Sunday will be here before I know it. That is the day we will be traveling to Rockport, Texas and will be there until March 1.

Yesterday, Mark got the motor home inspected, batteries checked, tires aired up, and washed the roof. Soooooooooo, he is ready to go! However, I still have some things to finish up here and we are keeping Kourtney on Friday and Saturday. But, I will be ready come Sunday morning.

I would like to stop at the outlet mall in Hillsboro on our way out of town. Depending on how long I tarry there, we will probably drive on to Victoria and spend the night and then on to Rockport on Monday morning. Now, you have to understand, that once Mark gets this motor home heading south, there is a good change that it will not stop until it reaches Rockport. LOL
For those of you who have traveled with us before, you understand exactly what I am saying.

We are excited about meeting up with old friends and looking forward to meeting and making new friends. That is one of the fun parts of this lifestyle and in that direction we have been so blessed.

Well, I guess I had better get to that list of "things to do"!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Dortha, I know exactly what you mean!!
    Safe travels and enjoy the trip!
    Molly & Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to see you two! I need my WW meeting buddy, and Jim needs his waxing buddy. Travel safe and we'll see you Monday!

    Hugs,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete