Monday, July 14, 2008

Just Monday

I really hate to take up your time to read my blog when there is nothing fun or great to say. And, this is one of those days. Karen and I went early to workout at the Y before Kourtney woke up and Caden arrived.

We got back home the day was in full swing. Poppa and Kourtney were eating breakfast and Caden's arrival wasn't far behind. We just sit in the floor and played until morning nap time. Kourtney had her 1 year check up today and all was good. This afternoon, Braden, a 2 year old playmate came over and added to the excitement.

Things have now begin to settle down and I am looking forward to a girl's night out at our monthly BUNKO get together. So, like I said, just another Monday and looking forward to Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Dortha,
    Sometimes we all need "just another Monday". They are good for us. We get to regroup and plan for more travels and more fun.

    Hope to see you somewhere on the road.
    Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday for us working folks Suck! Sorry but it is so. I guess when you retire Monday is the day you get to go back and play some more. I don't know yet but I will find out soon.

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete