Friday, May 30, 2008

Two Days of Doing Nothing

Well, it is late on Friday night and I have just finished chatting with my fellow RV Dreamers. I decided I would catch up on my blog from the last couple of days. However, I realized that I haven't done anything to blog about. I am not sure if that is good or not. It certainly isn't like me. I am usually busy doing something. Other than a load of laundry, cooking dinner, and playing on the computer, I did absolutely nothing. And, for some reason, I don't even feel guilty.

Today, was not much more productive. However, my little man was back, and I am glad to report that he is finally feeling like himself. But, I didn't get anything done because I was too busy chasing after him. So, at the end of two days, some might say I wasted a lot of time. But I am just going to think I needed a little down time because I know that every day from now until we leave for the rally will pick up speed. Not only do we have to do the routine things, I have several appointments next week and will also be helping our daughter pack away her classroom for the summer. Oh, me, the days will pass by really fast, I think I am glad that I had two days of doing nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment