Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Day of This and That

Today started early as Mark had to have the jeep at the dealership at 7:00 this morning to get the front main seal replaced which included changing the fan belt too. Well, I guess we are good as new and all for $25.00. Jim was the assignment of picking him up at the dealer. And, we all know when those two are left alone, it involves food. So, they were off to the Diner for a breakfast that included eggs, bacon, and homemade biscuits.

When they returned from breakfast, Jim headed in to Rockport to the laundry. Mark and I headed out for our morning walk. We passed Ellie as she was taking her last lap. After our walk, I had breakfast and then needed to do some computer work. First thing I knew it was almost lunch time and the jeep was ready to be picked up. Jim took Mark back in to Aransas Pass and they made a quick stop at Walmart to pick up some ice cream for desert tonight.

When they returned, I was almost finished with my computer project. Mark wanted to go get the car washed and I needed to do the laundry. I opted to stay at the RV park laundry while he went into Rockport.

With all of that accomplished it was then late afternoon. Jim had purchased a new MP3 player today and I helped him download i tunes while Ellie made dinner. Ellie was also trying to get her older MP3 player updated and found that it was no longer compatible with her music player. Oh, no! Well, that isn't good, so after dinner we went into Walmart to get her a new MP3 player. Now, she and Jim are both happily getting their music organized and downloaded to the new MP3 players. And, Mark is happily downloading music from CD's he borrowed from Jim.

And, now after a day of this and that, we are all in for the evening and the guys are preparing for their big bay fishing trip tomorrow. Tune in tomorrow to find out how many fish can 3 guys catch.

1 comment:

  1. Once again I can't understand how Jim and Mark lose all this weight and eat breakfast..eggs bacon toast and all the trimmings and I don't eat anything but salads and I have not lost one lb??? There is something wrong with this picture.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete