Friday, February 27, 2009

Last Days in Rockport

We are down to only two days left in Rockport. I can't imagine where the time has gone. It seems like only a few days ago we were preparing to come here and now we are preparing to leave. Oh, well, I guess that is what happens when you are having fun!


However, when you are with Mark and it is time to leave one place and head out to the next, that means time to wash the motor home. In addition to washing, there is the routine of checking the tires, batteries, oil, etc., which he did yesterday. So today that left the final clean up. Soon after his walk,



he was right on top of that task! And, I do mean on top.

By the time I finished my walk and breakfast, he was down on ground level. It was now time for a little help. I started on the inside cleaning windows and screens. When that was done, I went outside to do the windows. Gosh, the motor home looks great. I hate to think about getting it out on the road to get dirty.

With that big chore behind us, we are planning on a relaxing evening at Donnie and Karen's motor home, which includes grilling hamburgers and apple pie. Yummy!

Tomorrow, we still have a little outside cleaning/polishing on the motor home. And, then there is a trip to the fish market for shrimp to take with us and the last of the laundry to take care of, and we are then planning one last fresh fish dinner at Charlotte Plummers. All of this in preparation to move on up the road to Kerrville. On Sunday we will be meeting up with many of our other RVing friends and family. We will be there two weeks and you will have to stay tuned to what will be many fun adventures and I am sure a few tall tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment